Terms & Conditions of use
Do blogs need legal contracts?
The norm, however, is that most blogs end up with these legal agreements.
Most blogs have features like comment forms so bloggers can easily interact with others and bloggers. This means that blogs collect at least some personal information from visitors: their email addresses.
2. Use a License Our website My Post Live
Is one of the most blogging sites at MyPostLive for personal, non-commercial temporary viewing only. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
Modify or copy the material;
- The materials for commercial use and purpose or for any (commercial or non-commercial); public display Attempt to decompile or reverse any software found on the mypostlive website;
- We Removed if any found copyright content or other proprietary notices from the materials;
- Automatically terminate if we found any violate any user content of these restrictions and may be revoked by MyPostLive at any time.
- These materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
3. MyPostLive Disclaimer
The material on the My Post Live website is provided makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, My Post Live does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, reasonableness, or reliability of the use of the materials on or in connection with such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MyPostLive.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or revenue, or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the materials on the mypostlive website on the Internet, even if an authorized representative of My Post Live. MyPostLive has been notified you orally or in special writing of the possibility of such found duplicated.
5. Errors & Revisions
The materials appearing on the MyPostLive.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. mypostlive does not warrant that the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. My Post Live may make changes to its website materials at any time without notice. However, My Post Live makes no commitment to update the materials.
My Post Live has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by My Post Live. Use of any linked website my post live is at the user’s own risk.
8. Applicable law
Any claim relating to My Post Live shall be governed by the state/provincial laws of My Post Live without regard to its conflicting provisions.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of the implemented my post live website.
- Please follow the following guideline and rules.
- Check the post for copy write, error, grammar, etc., before publishing once the post is published author cannot edit and delete the post.
- Link to a site that has a spam score of more than 10 is not allowed.
- Post other than English languages is not allowed.
- Before publishing, check the SEO score. It must be 70+
- Must short URL to avoid URL changing letter.
- Each author completes your bio; otherwise, the account will change from instant publishing to review.
- Adult, CBD, Casino, Gambling, Better, Poker, vape, and essay are not allowed.
- Add must focus Keyword in the post.