Are you scared from hair fall? Let me guide you how to stop hair fall.
First, you find the reason for hair fall. According to experts, 50/100 hairs fall due to a hairstyle which should be used once a day. But sometimes hair fall is due to health problem. So for this issue, you must visit your doctor and get advice about how to stop hair fall. There are many women and men too, who suffer from hair loss. So to protect hairs from falling and damaging, you can save them from these different tips.
How to Stop Hair Fall- 6 best tips
1. Massage your Hairs
If you want to stop hair fall, you should have a hair massage daily or twice in a week. Apply a little oil on your fingers and slowly massage your skull. So the Massage should be done carefully because of fragile hair. When doing massage, move your hands softly and slowly as well. This message helps the head cells to relax and fasten the blood circulation too.
Use coconut oil and curry leaves for the message: The curry leaves are very good for hair. Because it protects hair from being damaged. So the coconut oil and leaves prevent hair from falling and damaging.
- Take half cup water and put ¼ cup coconut oil and 3-4 curry leaves in it.
- Boil it and use it when it becomes cold.
- Applying oil at night and wash hairs from cold water at morning.
- If you want strong hairs, use it twice a week.
2. Use Onions to stop hair fall
Onion is a kitchen ingredient. Onions fasten blood circulation. Onion juice prevents head skin from infection. So it makes your hair shiny and strong.
- Take 3 onions and grind them.
- Separate/filter the onion juice by using cloth.
- Mix a little water in the onion juice and apply it on the head skin and keep it for half an hour.
- Wash the hair with shampoo.
- Wash twice a week to strengthen the
3. Use Aloe Vera and Neem paste
The question arises here, how to stop hair fall from Aloe Vera and neem? So many experts believe that this treatment can control hair fall. Aloe Vera helps to increase blood flow wherever its applied and Neem paste may have many hair benefits, promoting growth, hydrating, and as well as keeping the scalp healthy.
- Mix aloe vera juice with neem paste and put two-three drops of coconut oil.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it for half hour.
- Wash with shampoo. So follow this treatment once a week for the desired result.
4. Henna is important for hairs
It is mostly used to color the hairs naturally or as a conditioner but henna has properties that can strengthen your hair. If you combine it with other natural ingredients, it gives better results. Henna improve hair growth also.
- Take 250 ml of mustard oil in a Douglas and add 60g of washed and dried henna leaves.
- Boil the mixture until the leaves burn and then filter the oil.
- Massage your scalp with it on a regular
- You can make another henna pack by mixing the dry henna powder with curd.
- Apply it on the scalp and wash off after one hour.
5. Use of Egg to stop hair fall
You start thinking how to stop hair fall from egg?
Answer is here. Egg protects hair from falling. It contains protein, vitamins, and as well as iron which will help hairs to grow. Natural ingredients which found in the eggs, make hair strong and shiny. So many people use eggs on hair to stop hair fall.
- Mix a spoon of olive oil in an egg.
- When it becomes paste, apply it on your head.
- Apply it on hairs for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash with cold water and shampoo.
6.Eat Healthy food
Eat healthy food. Always take care of your diet. Healthy food like vegetables and meat contains iron and as well as vitamins. It helps hairs to become strong, long and shiny too.
Long and Shiny Hairs extends the beauty of the body. So natural products always reveal positive and long terms effects. So keep trying to protect your hairs from artificial products. Use the natural and home made products too for best results.